Sunday, March 30, 2008

THEATRE WEEK AT MEADOWBROOK


On Friday night I had the pleasure of photographing the performance of "The Rotten Princess"at my son's school. The kids rehearsed only 4 afternoons but put on a production that delighted the audience. Responsible for this undertaking was Better than Broadway Productions. This was a worthwile program that can be brought to your school. For more info email betterthanbroadway@yahoo.com.

So while photographing I happen by accident to take this photo of my son Julian (right) and his good friend Jake. I can't help but be reminded of the many photos I have of these two together since they were small. The older ones are on film but I found one of them at four years old.

Congratulations to Julian, Jake, and all of the students in the cast. Great work!

No comments: